Here is another article to inform you about the topic we are talking about now.
We want it to help you:
Wondering why the Facetime icon is missing from the home screen of your Apple iPhone or iPad? This is a common problem and likely the result of a restriction on you or someone else with access to the configured device. Here’s how to fix it.
Note: Not all Apple devices support Facetime. Check this list to make sure your device supports it.
First, make sure the Facetime icon isn’t hiding somewhere in a folder. Swipe back and forth between each home screen and check each and every folder. For some reason it is usually in the “Productivity” folder.
You may also consider resetting your home screen icons to their default settings if you still can’t find them. Then find pink facetime icon on your home screen. Not found?? Okay then find black facetime icon again didn’t find? Now check red facetime icon or blue facetime icon. still not found? lastly, facetime icon black and white. Sometime are using aesthetic facetime icon just for the creativity. May you used aesthetic facetime icon like black and white facetime icon and forgot that and looking for default icon of facetime.
Find FaceTime icon with search
- From the home screen, swipe all the way to the left to reveal the “Search” box.
- Type “Facetime” in the “Search” field.
- The app should appear as a selection. Tap it to open it.
Restore from Apple Store
- Open the “App Store” on your device, then search for “Facetime“.
- Tap on the Cloud icon to download the application.
Once downloaded and installed, the app should again be available to open on your home screen.
Sometimes family members or anyone with access to your iPhone will accidentally change settings. By changing the restriction settings, you can limit which icons are displayed on the home screen, including the Facetime icon.
- Select “Settings”.
- In iOS12 and above, please choose “Screen Time” –> “Content Privacy & Restrictions” –> “Content Privacy”. In iOS 11 and earlier, choose “General” –> “Restrictions”.
- Type the password. If you didn’t set the passcode, ask anyone who has access to the device if they set one.
- Select the “ Facetime ” Restriction to “ On ”. It should look like the image below.
- Also make sure “Camera” is enabled. Facetime will not work unless the camera is enabled.
This should bring up the Facetime button on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.