Even though the iPhone already has a great app for taking photos. It doesn’t say that you can’t take better photos by downloading other apps to shoot with iPhone. Which may differ in the type of effects, type of integrated tools or simply by offering a different interface. And it is precisely thanks to the fact that on each version of iPhone.
There is an excellent and always better camera for application developers. It becomes possible to give a lot more. Both for the more technical ones that want to customize the shooting settings. And for those who want to have fun with photos and add live effects and filters. In this list, therefore, we see the best free camera apps for iPhone. Which doesn’t too complicated to use and most importantly worth installing to replace the default camera app.
14 Best iPhone Photo Apps
1) VSCO Cam considered the best free camera app for iPhone, with better controls than the default application and above all capable of automatically offering better photo quality. VSCO is not particularly technical. It allows you to use filters quickly and has a very minimal interface, without too many buttons and with essential-menus.
2) PhotoScan is Google’s app for scanning old photos, one of the best for taking photos of paper photos for scanning.
3) Camera360 360 camera app is number 4 in the world of iPhone photography apps, ideal for taking panoramic photos, but also excellent for normal photos, with an interface full of effects and customization options. The HDR feature works great as well as facial recognition of framed people. Scene models to make photos more fun, and the ability to create photo collages. Camera360 is a complete app for those who want to take photos and edit them quickly, for free.
4) Candy Camera, candy camera app is one of the best free camera app for iPhone 7 plus ever optimized for selfie photos with front camera from smartphone
5) Camera + 2 is a great app for taking brighter photos from an iPhone, with a professional camera-worthy set of tools and a customizable control interface. The camera app also includes photo editing tools, filters and effects, autofocus, timer, digital zoom and much more. The only flaw in this app that doesn’t disappoint anyone is that it’s not free, but costs around 3 euros. It is the most using app for iPhone x winter selfies
6) Rookie Cam (free in limited version) is another great choice for taking photos with the iPhone, especially if you want an editor that makes it easy to process the photos taken, with plenty of editing and enhancing tools.
7) TADAA HD Pro Camera is a great app exclusively for iPhone, very popular and popular, which allows you to apply filters to photos making them more beautiful and original, similar to Instagram, without having to be online on a social network. Editing photos can done before shooting. Using filters in the preview, and even after shooting, changing things like brightness, size, and colors. This camera app icon is pretty cool.
8) Moment – Pro Camera a more expensive app, starting at 7 euros, which can however recommended to those who want the iPhone camera the most, exploiting the full potential and trying to turn the Apple smartphone into a professional camera. The options in this app are really plentiful and therefore not suitable for those who want quick shots. But only for those who are more experienced and want to configure the image better.
9) The Halide camera is one of the best camera app for iPhone ever, a great choice for photographers looking for more control over the camera and controlling all settings manually, as well as Halide’s ability to change white balance or ISO to refine each photo.
10) Obscura 2 is a minimal app, a favorite of photographers who want a more professional feature set. There is support for RAW acquisitions. Basic features like grid overlay, flash control, manual filter controls, and presets to make post-production easier.
11) Slow shutter camera is one of the best photography apps for iphone for evening or low light photography, which optimizes night shots and lets you adjust shutter and focus settings better and more easily than the iPhone camera app. This application is not free, but it costs 2 euros.
12) Focos is a dual lens iPhone camera app like the iPhone XR which includes traditional tools like manual and depth control, adjustable bokeh, portraits and more, and even 3D imaging to edit photos.
13) Microsoft Pix, a free camera app for iPhone, which lets you take photos in place of the standard camera, trying to get the best possible shots. How Microsoft Pix work is to take 10 shots in quick sequence for each photo. And automatically choose the best three based on settings like sharpness and exposure. And also to detect if people are smiling and have eyesight open. Unnecessary photos deleted and only the one or more detected as the best displayed. The shots automatically enhanced by applying contrast, balance and optimization adjustments.
14) Meitu Makeup to do the makeup test, among the best apps for trying out camera makeup styles.
iPhone Camera Apps for security purpose
iPhones widely used for iot systems. Everything connected with iPhones like home appliances connected with iPhones. Security cameras also connected with iPhones, here are few names of security camera apps for iPhone:
1) Snake camera for iPhone
2) wyze camera app
3) yi camera app
4) Spy camera app
5) Blink camera app
6) Merkury camera app
We will discuss these camera apps for iPhone in-depth in another article.