Tubi is an open source streaming platform and many people in this world are familiar with Tubi. You can watch over 12,000 TV shows and movies. All content available on this platform comes from leading production studios.
To access Tubi you must first create an account and then if you want to be active on your devices via tubi.tv/activate read this right step by step guide. You can access Tubi on almost all smart TVs and smartphones.
Now continue reading the following page and the steps will allow you to create your Tubi account and activate Tubi on all devices. Be sure to follow this guide to learn more about Tubi.
How do I create my Tubi account?
To create a Tubi account you must follow the steps below
- To register with Tubi TV, you need to go to the official website and visit the registration page
- Once you have entered the registration page, you can register via Facebook or via email.
- Choose the appropriate option and create a secure password.
- Once you have entered your email address or created a password, click the “Register” button.
- Your account has been created and you can use this account to activate Tubi TV on any device.
How do I get the Tubi activation code?
If you have created a Tubi account and don’t know how to get a Tubi TV activation code to enjoy thousands of TV shows and movies, then follow these steps to get an activation code for each device you use to log in to want to register Tubi TV.
- Download Tubi TV to your device.
- Start the app on your device
- In the app, click the “Sign In” option.
- Now a code will appear on your screen. This code is called the activation code.
- Enter this code on Tubi.tv/activate and Tubi TV will be activated on your device.
Which devices does Tubi support?
Since this platform is free, you can use Tubi TV on almost all smart TVs and smartphones in the world. Tubi TV is available for free on the following devices.
- Amazon FireTV
- Samsung smart tv
- Sony smart tv
- Android smart tv
- apple tv
You can access thousands of titles available on Tubi TV. Sign up and activate this platform on these devices via tubi.tv/activate and enjoy free content.
If you don’t know how to activate Tubi TV on these devices, here’s how to do it.
How do I activate Tubi on different devices?
Follow these steps to activate Tubi TV on different devices in 2 minutes.
Enable Tubi on Roku devices
To enable Tubi TV on Roku, follow these steps.
- Go to your Roku’s home screen.
- Launch the App Store and enter Tubi TV in the App Store.
- Press Add Home to install Tubi TV on your Roku.
- Start the app on your device. An activation code will appear on your screen.
- Go to Tubi.tv/activate in any browser. Be sure to leave the activation code on your Roku.
- Now log in to your Tubi account via browser and you will be redirected to an activation page.
- Enter the Roku Activation Code in the code field and within a few seconds, Tubi TV will automatically log into your Roku device.
- Enjoy thousands of titles with Tubi TV on your Roku device.
Activate Tubi on Amazon Fire TVs
- Download the Tubi TV App and open this app on the Amazon Home screen.
- Once the app is launched, press the left button on your remote and click on the “Sign In” option at the top of the left column.
- An activation code will now appear on your screen.
- Open Tubi.tv/activate from any browser and keep the activation code visible on the Fire TV screen.
- Sign in with your Tubi TV account. You will now be automatically redirected to the activation page. Please enter the code on the Fire TV screen and select Activate Device.
- After a few seconds, the Fire TV screen will update automatically and you can enjoy Tubi TV on Fire TV.
Activate Tubi on Smart TVs
- Download the Tubi TV App to your Smart TV.
- Launch the app, press the left navigation button on your remote control and click on the “Sign In” option.
- Then Tubi TV will display the activation code on the screen of your Smart TV. Leave the screen on Activation Code
- Now go to Tubi.tv/activate with any browser and log in with your Tubi TV account.
- Once you have logged in, you will be automatically redirected to the activation page. Enter the code, then select Activate device.
- Tubi TV will then be automatically activated on your Smart TV.
Activate Tubi on Android TV
- Install Tubi TV from Google Play.
- Launch the app on your Android TV, then press the left button on your remote and select Sign-in
- An activation code will appear on your screen, which you then leave on Activation code.
- Open Tubi.tv/activate in any browser and log in with your Tubi TV account.
- Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to the activation page.
- Enter the code on the page, then press Activate device
- In a few seconds your Tube TV will be activated on your device
Activate Tubi on game consoles
- Download the app from the Play Store and launch the app.
- Scroll to the top of the app and press Sign In.
- Now you will see an activation code on your screen.
- Go to Tubi.tv/activate and log in with your Tubi TV account.
- Enter the activation code and start streaming on your game console
Activate Tubi on mobile devices
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, launch the app.
- Sign in to Tubi TV with your existing account or sign in if you don’t already have a Tubi TV account.
- After signing up you can watch thousands of titles with Tubi TV for free.
Also Read: How To Activate HBOMax, Where To Enter The Code? Hbomax.Com/Tvsignin